Products & Services
Residential Rooftops Solar Systems
To deal with frequent power outages, rooftops of small houses are best suited for the installation of small solar power packs in the free space available. The typical electrical load in domestic use is for lights, fans, televisions, refrigerators, computers, etc.
A small residential solar power plant of 1 KW is adequate to drive a load of approximately 300 watts for four hours with a small battery bank, depending on solar insolation in the area. The solar energy is directly converted to electrical energy by solar modules. This can be used immediately to drive the loads or stored in batteries for usage at the time of power outages.
Standalone systems can also be used in rural areas where the grid is not available. The system can charge the batteries during day and provide electricity to drive lighting load at night. The solar system for homes does not require maintenance; regular cleaning of modules can keep the system up and running.
Off-grid Solar Power Generator systems ideal for villas
More and more people are more and more aware of the issues with energy. Apart from rising costs, there are shortages and environmental issues to consider. It is clear that we generally can not expect to keep using energy the way we have gotten used to – alternative solutions need to be considered.
Anyone building a villa now, needs to look at a 20-30 years horizon and will realize that energy will HAVE to be one of the more important considerations in planning and design. Even existing villas will have to consider the management of their energy requirements.
All Solar homes are designed and engineered for maximum energy efficiency and livability. In order to achieve the best performance certain design features ( such as high performance insulation) are critical and will be a must have in our homes. In addition site orientation is critical and the south facing wall must face within + or - 20 degrees of due south to allow the home to be a true.
Commercial Solar Projects
Solar Panels For Businesses – Creating Business Energy Efficiency. Solar electricity generated by the best solar panels available is a clean and renewable energy source for your business. If you have a factory, office or shop then we can provide effective business cost reduction strategies as well as enhance business energy efficiency.
Commercial solar power generation, and making money from a solar panel installation, is an easy way to power your premises. Solar panels on commercial buildings are a very effective way of keeping your electricity costs down.
The solar panels that are installed as part of the Solar Schools program are all equipped with high tech monitoring systems so that children in that school can learn about how the solar panels collect energy throughout the day. Whether it be a 1 kW solar panel on a pole, or a roof-mounted system on a non-profit building, each is hooked up to an online data monitoring system so that the community can view the energy production of the system and learn about the environmental impact of that system.
Ajay Solar hybrid PCU
The most important criteria when selecting a photovoltaic installation are reliability, durability and the cost-benefit ratio. The inverter - the central component of any photovoltaic system - plays a key role here, as it is the fundamental link between the installation and the public grid. We provide ideal combination of performance and convenience. With up to three MPP trackers, the performance of the PV system is optimally used. The integrated DC switch also ensures customer security and simplifies installation. Due to an integrated data logger, the storage and daily availability data is ensured.
Features of Ajay Solar Hybrid PCU
- DSP based fully Digital Design.
- High frequency PWM Inverter.
- Active MPPT control system.
- Programmable solar priority mode.
- 100% Copper – CRGO Core.
- Remote 24 mode of settings for product customisation.
- Regulated output voltage from no load to full load.
- Pure sine wave output.
- Galvanic isolation of DC input and AC output.
- Synchronous load transfer.
- LCD & LED display for complete view of Inverter operation.
- Battery over voltage and overcharging protection.
- Lowest pat count to maximize reliability.
- High surge capability.
- Eco-Friendly system.
- Soft start facility.
- Design & Manufacture to customize for each Client Efficient system is Intergrated with tailored product.
DSP Sinewave HomeUPS
Features of DSP Sinewave HomeUPS
- Adavanced microcontroller based DSP design
- LCD&LED Indicators for system status.
- 100% Copper.
- Constant voltage low distortion pure sinewave output.
- S.M.P.S battery charger.
- Remote16mode of settings for product customisation.
- Silent operation(Nohumming)
- Auto battery level sensor for charging.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Operates on wide input voltage.
- High speed synchronized change over.
- Overload / Short circuit protection.
- Overload / Battery low warning.
- Input high / low voltage protection.
- Battery over charge / Deep discharge protection.
- Over temperature protection.
- Ups mode selector for computer application.
- Upgrade for Solar Home Ups.
MPPT SOLAR CUM INTELLIGENT LOAD SHARING SYSTEM
Maximum Peak Power Tracking technology brings the maximum utility of solar power through solar panel. This system can be protect battery from high voltage charging from solar panel and also utilize the maximum power that generated from solar panel. This system include an over charge control with float charging andconfigurable relay. You can configure the inbuilt relay to the battery voltage and unit production, so that you can use the excess power that produced from the panel at day time. And also can set the reverse level during mains failure. User can enable or disable intelligent sharing feature at any time by using the switch provided on the system.